In Site Builder, there is a feature called "My ______" that you can add into your menu. Add this to create a personalized "home page" for your users. After they log in, this page provides links to groups they join, events they register for, and news they subscribe to.
To add My _______ to your menu, follow these steps :
1) Navigate to Site Administration.
2) Under Site Controls, select Site Builder.
3) Select "My _______ " from the Add Feature drop down.
4) Click the Add button.
5) Click on the newly added menu item and drag to where you'd like it to appear in your menu.
6) Click on the [Edit] button to rename the feature. (Example, you could rename it to be "My Home Page" or incorporate your church name.) Then click on Save.
7) From your menu, you can now choose My Home Page.
8) On your My ____ homepage, you will see News and Events, your profile, calendar, registrations, and links to your groups.
Links can be added to your "my...pages" by following these steps.