We answer all of our customers questions via this support website. We provide written help files under Self-Help and Documentation above, as well as the ability to create a support request to ask questions.
The way we approach a problem is different than how you experience it. Because of this, we need information you wouldn't normally think about when you're trying to sort out a problem and ask for help. Here are some simple rules to follow when contacting us for assistance with your problem.
- Check the self-help articles first. We have hundreds of articles available to help you resolve an issue or answer a question. If you find that your issue isn't listed, doesn't fully answer your question try searching other keywords or tags that may get you where you want to be. If you come up empty-handed, please let us know.
- Be descriptive about your environment. We can only fix things that we can replicate. We need to know:
- What operating system are you using? A Mac or a PC?
- What browser are you using? We do our best to support Internet Explorer, Firefox (Mac and PC), Chrome (Mac and PC) and Safari.
- Do you know if you have the latest update to that browser?
- Be descriptive about where you are/were. We need step by step instructions on how to replicate your problem.
- What page (provide the full URL from your browser) is in question?
- Provide us with step 1, step 2, step 3 instructions on how to duplicate your issue.
- Be descriptive and provide us with "the picture" of what you're seeing. Provide visuals (screenshots) and attach it to the ticket that you are posting.
- If you have a Mac, press cmd + shift + 4 + spacebar. This will allow you to take a screen shot of the browser. Upon clicking your mouse, it will save a file to your desktop cleverly named "Screen Shot + date and time". Attach this file.
- If you have a PC, hit the Print Screen button, open up a graphics program or Microsoft Word and click paste (ctrl + v). Save your document and attach.
- If you want bonus points, and let's be honest...who doesn't, highlight the areas in your screen shot that are in question. This will better help us to understand what it is that we are needing to look into.
As you can see, there is a common theme throughout each point that we have provided - be descriptive. Trust us, we want to be able to answer you question as quickly as you want it to be answered!
Requests will be acknowledged within 24 business hours. Phone support is not available at this time but we are testing a live chat option on our website, which is available during business hours and can be found HERE. Outside business hours please utilize this system to create a support request.
Updated September 2014