In the event that someone ally donated twice and you need to give them a refund, you will need to speak with the person on your team who is able to login into your merchant account online. This is where you can give a refund if in fact the transaction report indicates that he donated two times. To make sure, you can also run a transaction report from your iMinistries website (you have to have the accountant do that) in addition to check the Merchant website.
Articles in this section
- Where Are Payment Confirmation Emails Coming From?
- How Do I Activate My Merchant Account?
- What Are Messages and Where Do They Appear?
- How do I add a PayPal donate button to my website?
- How do I give a refund?
- How Do I Configure My Merchant Account?
- Can we use PayPal?
- Integration With Other Gateways
- How Do I Set Up Online Donations?
- How Do Online Payments Work?