With you iMinistries and a Google Analytics account, you can track the usage of the ads that are found on your website.
- Understand the terminology. There are 5 different terms that you should be familiar with before you generate your URL. They can be found here - http://www.google.com/support/googleanalytics/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=55518.
- Next, go to http://www.google.com/support/googleanalytics/bin/answer.py?answer=55578&hl=en to generate your URL.
- Copy your URL and go to your iMinistries website.
- Assuming that you are in Content Administration editing your ad that you have created, click on the image and click on the Hyperlink Manager button.
- Paste the URL that you have copied.
- Save your Ad.
- Review your hits data in your Google Analytics reports 24 hours later.
Further reading that might help you.
- How do I use the Editor?
- What is Content?
- How Do I Add an Ad to my Website?