We are excited to offer you the ability to track your websites hits through Google Analytics. Set up is easy and free and the information that Google provides you is very useful.
- To begin, you must create a Google account. It is free.
- After you create your account, go to Google Analytics.
- Login with your new Google account.
- At the bottom of the screen, click on "Add a website profile."
- Next, enable the first radio button titled Add a Profile for a new domain.
- Add your url into the URL area.
- Click Finish.
- The next page is the important one. Look for the Web Property ID and copy it.
- Now, go to your website and log into Site Administration.
- Click on Site Controls
- Click on Site Preferences
- Click on General
- Enter in your Google Analytics Account number. It what you copied in step 8. It will be in this format - UA-xxxxxxx-x.
That's it! Your reports should begin to populate after 24 hours.