The steps provided in this help file assumes that you already have created an account on Google and have activated your website to Wemaster Tools which can be found at https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools. If you haven't, you must first do that before you can use these steps to remove your URL from Google.
Have you found something on Google that you would prefer wasn't? You can remove it with these steps.
- Go to https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/removals.
- Click on New Removal Request.
- In this example, we are choosing the first option to remove information which appears in Google's search results.
- Once you have enabled "Hide from Search" on your iMinistries page you can select the last option on this screen and click Next.
- Get the URL of the page that you want removed and add it to this step. Be sure that you add the page that normal people see and not the link to your page in Site Admin.
- Now you must wait until the Google bot comes by your website and removes it. You can check your status at any time but typical results can happen within 24 hours.