To have your Twitter posts automatically be updated on your Facebook fan page, follow these instructions.
- Click the Edit Page under your button ministry logo on your Facebook fan page.
- Under Applications, click the Browse More link at the bottom of the page, under More Applications.
- Enter “Twitter” in the search field.
- Click the Twitter by Twitter application link.
- Click the Add to My Page, then choose your page from the pop-up.
- Navigate back to your Edit page. Twitter should now be available under Applications. Click the Edit link under Twitter.
- Click the Allow link to give permission to Facebook to post your tweets.
- Enter your Twitter username and password and click Allow.