Want to have your blog posts automatically display on your Facebook fan page? Follow these instructions.
- Click the Edit Page under your button ministry logo on your Facebook fan page.
- Under Applications, click the Browse More link at the bottom of the page, under More Applications.
- Enter “Social RSS” in the search field.
- Click the Social RSS application link.
- Click the Add to My Page, then choose your page from the pop-up.
- Navigate back to your Edit page. Social RSS should now be available under Applications. Click the Edit link under Social RSS.
- Go to your blog (or blogs) and click on the Subsribe to the RSS Feed link.
- Copy the URL of this page and paste it in the feed fields under Feed Settings on the Social RSS. This will display your blog posts on your Wall. If you want to create a new tab for your blog(s), fill out the information under Tab Settings.
- To add your new tab, navigate back to your ministry page and click on the Add new tab icon (plus sign) and click on the RSS/[tab name you entered] link.