When people tell you about a problem that they are having with your website, don't immediately think it is something wrong with you…but with them. This might seem counter intuitive, but you will be amazed with the results. Ask the people who are asking you some of these questions.
- Are you sure that you are running the latest version of Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Internet Explorer?
- When is the last time you rebooted your computer? (This question is especially important if it is a PC.)
- Did you reboot your computer when this happened? (This question is especially important if it is a PC.)
- Have you had that experience on a different computer before?
- Have you had that experience on a different network before?
- technology has enabled the masses to do a lot of great and wonderful things.
- technology has enabled the masses to get “feedback” on their actions instantaneously. Most users aren't as educated as they like to think that they are. They often think that they clearly know what they are doing, and that it is someone else's problem.
With that being said, we don't want you to think that your website with iMinistries is flawless. We would never be so bold or arrogant to suggest that. However, we wanted to provide you with perspective. If we had a nickle for how many issues that we have tracked down over the years that ultimately ended up being the persons computer, network, or that they were doing something incorrectly, we would be very wealthy!