Have you checked your account settings lately?
The last few months there have been some issues with automatic billing for some customers.
Frequent causes of failed automatic billing:
- Expired credit cards (Update existing info to fix)
- Cards issued to someone no longer with the organization (Use another's card info)
- Cards lost or stolen (once replaced, update payment information)
- Billing information on card doesn't match the iMinistries payment profile (must match exactly)
- Corrupt Payment Profile where info is valid but transaction won't process - (Create a new Payment Account)
Please have your site owners check the Account Settings under the main System Administration page on a frequent basis to prevent any service disruption due to unpaid invoices. Not all administrators have access to this area - this is only available to the person set up as the owner of the site.
If you have any questions regarding this, please contact us at email@example.com or submit a support request ticket.
iMinistries Support Staff
Updated: January 2016