Your Permission Administration is where you can grant people various rights.
- To grant a user administrative access follow the steps below
- Navigate to Site Administration
- Click on User Controls
- Select Permission Administration
- Click on the Add button.
- Enter in the user's first and last names. If they have signed up for an account on your site, the system will find them.
- Once you have added the user, their name will appear in the box on the left.
- Select the Name.
- Add privileges you want to give them.
- Save your changes.
Once you save, the user may have to log out and log back to have access.
There is one "special" permission that can be granted to a user. Site Administrator access allows a user to have access to all administration sections of your site including Site Builder, Site Minder, Site Features, and Site Preferences. To give a user this access, you must visit User Administration, find the user, and make sure the Site Administrator checkbox is checked.
All Non-Admin Permissions
By checking the All Non-Site Admin permissions box, you are giving a user permission to everything on the site except Site Builder, Site Minder, Site Features, and Site Preferences.
Is there any way I can grant a permission to someone to just administrate our store function of the site?
There are two permissions that pertain to the shopping cart functionality of your website.
- Create and Edit Products
- Manage Orders