Add Site Administrator
To give a user site administrator privileges you will:
- Login to the website
- Go to Site Administration
- Click User Controls
- Click User Administration
- Find the user and click on their name
- Scroll to the bottom and check the box that says Site Administrator
If the person you are wanting to add is not already a registered user on the site yet:
- Have them navigate to your login page. This can be accessed by placing /login after the main site URL (ex. www.yourchurch.com/login).
- Under the login form click the link Click Here to Register.
- Register for an account.
- After registering, someone who is already a site admin will have to follow the steps above.