Enable the Opportunity Administration feature
- Go to Site Administration.
- Open Site Controls.
- Click on Site Features.
- Enable Volunteer Posting.
- You will now see "Opportunity Administration" and "Opportunity Response Administration" under Content Controls on your Site Administration.
Adding in a volunteer opportunity
- Click on "Opportunity Administration" under Content Controls.
- Click on New Opportunity.
- Enter in the appropriate information for your volunteer opportunity.
- Make sure you change the Status to Published.
Setting up the volunteer page
- Open Site Controls on your Site Administration.
- Click on Site Builder.
- On the right, you'll see a drop down for Add Feature.
- Add the "Volunteer" feature to your menu and place where you'd like in the menu structure.
- Click on the button in the menu to search for the new volunteer opportunity you created.
To review the responses that you receive, click on Opportunity Response Administration. It is the link directly below Opportunity Administration.
In addition to this, if you have added a e-mail address in the Contact E-Mail Address field when setting up the Opportunity, they will be sent a message notifying them of the Opportunity submission.