Our Widget Manager makes it possible for you to add just about any content that has already been added to your website, or other sources like Vimeo, YouTube, Flickr, etc. into any specific page of your choosing. In this example, we are going to add a Blog onto a regular page.
- Once in Site Administration, click on Content Administration
- Click on Add Page
- Give your page a Title. We have called our page Widget Page.
- Next, click on the Widget Manager button which is represented by the golden gear.
- A pop up window will appear with all of our current widgets. Here are just 4 that you can add in this screen shot. For this example, we are going to click on Blog.
- The next screen will show you the different blogs that you have on your website. You can choose any one of them and then add a Heading and select how many blog entries you want to have shown.
- Once you click on Add, the code required to generate this content will be placed onto your page.
- Before you save your page, be sure to change the status to published.
- Click on Save.
- If you view the page that we just created, you will see that it places the last Blog Entries onto this page. As long as you continue to update your Blog through Blog Administration, you will never have to visit this page again for it will always stay up to date with your blog posts.*
*Note: Content is only displayed if you have added content to the website. If you go through this tutorial but haven't added any entries to the blog, it won't have anything to show. The same goes for new, events, etc. Be sure to create the content prior to adding the widget to display it.