Sometimes you will have a need to avoid one date in your Event's schedule. Here are the steps you will need to take to make that happen.
Let's say that you have and Event that you have scheduled to be every other week starting in November, but you will have an off week on the 29th. The Event then continues through the end of the year.
- November 1st
- November 15th
- November 29th is the off week
- December 13th is when it comes back
- December 27th
To get this accomplished, do the following:
- Create and schedule the Event to start on November 1st and have it go through November 15th.
- Save the Event.
- Edit the Event that you just created and scroll down to the very bottom. You will notice a Copy button that appears next to the Save button.
- Click the Copy button.
- Schedule the new Event with a start date of December 13th and have it go through December 27th.