How Do I Delete a Sermon and It's MP3 File?
Deleting Blog Audio and Entry
- Navigate to Site Administration.
- Open Content Controls and click on Blog Administration. You will be directed to the Blog Administration page.
- Click the [Entries] link corresponding to the blog you wish to edit. You will be directed to the Blog Entries page.
- Click on the Title of the sermon you wish to remove.
- Note the Audio File name that has been associated with the blog post.
- Click the Media Manager button. It is found in the second row between the Flash Manager and Format Stripper buttons. It looks like:
- Click on the Enclosures folder. A listing of all audio files will be displayed.
- Click the audio file you wish to delete from step 5.
- Click on the red X at the top of the Media Manager window.
- After deleting the file, click on the Cancel button found in the lower right hand corner of the Media Manager window.
- Click the [Back to Blog Entries] link found in the bottom right hand corner of the page.
- Find the blog entry you were just working with and click the red X to delete it.