Adding a logo to your website is painless.
When doing so, it's best to use a transparent PNG of your logo. Each website will require a different logo size and proportions. It may take some trial and error or feel free to submit a support ticket and we'll gladly help you place a logo on your website.
- Login to your website.
- Click on the Site Administration link in your toolbar.
- Expand the Site Controls.
- Click on Site Preferences.
- Click on Design.
- Find the Logo section.
- Click the Browse button to search your hard drive.
- Scroll to the bottom and click on Save.
After saving, your logo will appear in its designated location.