In order to allow you to control the mobile experience of the Jericho the main site navigation (as you set it up in Site Builder) is disabled. You will add your navigation links to Editable Text Area 3.
- Navigate to Site Controls.
- Click Site Preferences.
- Click Editable Text Areas.
- Add your links to Editable Text Area 3
- An Example of what it might look like
<a href="#">First Link</a><br>
<a href="#">Second Link</a><br>
<a href="#">Third Link</a>
- Replace the '#' with your URL.
- Add the text you would like it to show in place of 'First Link', etc.
- The <br> signifies a line break of hitting enter once on your keyboard. So, putting that after the first two items will show the links stacked on top of each other.
- You can add as many links as you want in this field. These are the navigation links that a mobile device user will see.