This article assumes that you are the Account Owner of your website. Not all administrators are Account Owners - the Site Owner is designated at the time your site was created.
- Navigate to Site Administration.
- Click on Account Settings.
- Scroll down to the Account Owners section.
- Click the Add Owner link.
- You can either enter in the person's first name, last name, or even leave it blank and click on Find.
- Click the Add link next to the account(s) you wish to grant access.
Please note the following:
- The person needs to have already registered for a user account on your site.
- The person does not have to be an administrator to be a site owner.
- By utilizing the User Controls Permission feature, you can give some responsibilities to a new "owner" without adding them as an administrator for your site.
- Check your site owner information often to be sure the emails listed are getting the monthly invoices. These are sent on the 2nd of every month.
Updated January 10, 2014